A coming back post
Hello!
I just wanted to write down what happened since the last time I posted here:
To start with, I decided to take a breather and out of the blog for now because I'm working on myself.
Secondly, I needed time to think about brand-new content, and where this blog is going.
Right now, it feels more like a history blog, but I wanted it to be more of a everything blog, talking about cool facts about history, but as well as something I'm more compelled to share, either through my stories, or something really fascinating I want to share with the world.
So yes, this is an everything blog, a personal blog, whatever you wanna call it.
For those who are tempted to know where I'm going with this blog, well...
I'm gonna post every week. I'll try to post every Sunday - for those who want to get ride of the Sunday Scaries... or something motivational before work.
So without further ado, welcome back to 'Open Dialogue Streets'!
Sincerely yours,
Brian Lee



Great Job Brian!! Looking good!!
ReplyDelete